What does SMILE mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SMILE in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SMILE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SMILE mean?
- to assume a facial expression usu. indicating pleasure, favor, or amusement, but sometimes derision or scorn, characterized by an upturning of the corners of the mouth.
Discuss this SMILE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SMILE also stands for:
- Safety Magic In Law Enforcement
- Schools Museums Internet Learning Education
- Science and Math Informal Learning Educators
- Science and Math Integrated Learning Experience
- Science and Math Investigative Learning Experiences
... and 50 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Subjective Multidimensional Interactive Laughter Evaluation on Amazon.com
- Search Subjective Multidimensional Interactive Laughter Evaluation on Google