What does NAFTA mean in US Government?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NAFTA in the Governmental field in general and in the US Government terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NAFTA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NAFTA mean?
- Nafta was an oil distribution chain owned by the Soviet Union but operating abroad. In the 1920s, a Nafta chain operated in Sweden, before being sold to Gulf Oil in 1937. In the UK and Belgium a petrol chain was built up in the 1960s, with the British service stations being sold to Q8 in 1987. It is rumoured that these were used as spy bases during the Cold War
Discuss this NAFTA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NAFTA also stands for:
- Βορειοαερικανική Ζώνη Ελευθέρου Επορίου
- Naftanorth American Free Trade Agreement
- Narcotics Addicted Free Trade Agreement
- Never Attack Fighting Tigers Again
- No Advantage For The Americans
... and 34 more »