MSN is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for MSN in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MSN mean?
- MSN is a collection of Internet sites and services provided by Microsoft. The Microsoft Network debuted as an online service and Internet service provider on August 24, 1995, to coincide with the release of the Windows 95 operating system. The range of services offered by MSN has changed since its initial release in 1995. MSN was once a simple online service for Windows 95, an early experiment at interactive multimedia content on the Internet, and one of the most popular dial-up Internet service providers. MSN was primarily a popular Internet portal. Microsoft used the MSN brand name to promote numerous popular web-based services in the late 1990s, most notably Hotmail and Microsoft Messenger service, before reorganizing many of them in 2005 under another brand name, Windows Live. MSN.com was the 17th most visited domain name on the Internet.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MSN also stands for:
- Dane County Regional Airport - Truax Field, Madison, Wisconsin USA
- Dane County Regional Airport, Truax Field, Madison, Wisconsin
- Emerson Radio Corporation
- Make Some Noise
- Malaysian Society of Nephrology
... and 43 more »