What does CHM mean in Chess?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CHM in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Chess terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CHM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CHM mean?
- an act or instance in chess of maneuvering the opponent's king into a check from which it cannot escape, thus bringing the game to a victorious conclusion. the position of the pieces when a king is checkmated.
Discuss this CHM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CHM also stands for:
- A Clearing House Mechanism
- CARING Housing Ministries
- Center for (the) History of Medicine
- Center for Hierarchical
- Center for Hierarchical Manufacturing
... and 26 more »