What does EMT mean in Time Zones?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand EMT in the Regional field in general and in the Time Zones terminology in particular.
Find a translation for EMT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does EMT mean?
- emergency medical technician: a person who is trained to give emergency medical care at the scene of an accident or in an ambulance.
Discuss this EMT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
EMT also stands for:
- A Electrical And Mortar Terminals
- Educational Management Team
- Educational Mentoring Team
- Educational Mentoring Teams
- Effective Mass Theory
... and 40 more »