What does OCP mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand OCP in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for OCP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does OCP mean?
- pill, birth control pill, contraceptive pill, oral contraceptive pill, oral contraceptive, anovulatory drug, anovulant(noun)
- a contraceptive in the form of a pill containing estrogen and progestin to inhibit ovulation and so prevent conception
Discuss this OCP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
OCP also stands for:
- Obsessive Compulsive Poster
- Obsessive Compulsive Posters
- Oceania Capital Partners Limited
- Ocular Cicatricial Pemphigoid
- Off Campus Programs
... and 45 more »