What does SCID mean in Laboratory?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SCID in the Medical field in general and in the Laboratory terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SCID in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SCID mean?
- severe combined immunodeficiency, severe combined immunodeficiency disease, SCID(noun)
- a congenital disease affecting T cells that can result from a mutation in any one of several different genes; children with it are susceptible to infectious disease; if untreated it is lethal within the first year or two of life
Discuss this SCID abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SCID also stands for:
- severe combined immunodeficiency disease
- Severe combined immunodeficiency
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Disorder
- Spacecraft Identification
... see them all »