What does OSE mean in Human Genome?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand OSE in the Medical field in general and in the Human Genome terminology in particular.
Find a translation for OSE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does OSE mean?
- In demonology, Ose is a Great President of Hell, ruling three legions of demons. He makes men wise in all liberal sciences and gives true answers concerning divine and secret things; he also brings insanity to any person the conjurer wishes, making him/her believe that he/she is the creature or thing the magician desired, or makes that person think he is a king and wearing a crown, or a Pope. Ose is depicted as a leopard that after a while changes into a man. His name seems to derive from Latin 'os', mouth, language, or 'osor', that who abhors. Other spellings: Osé, Oze, Oso, Voso.
Discuss this OSE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
OSE also stands for:
- Office of Surveillance and Epidemiology
- Office of the State Employer
- Office of the State Engineer
- Office of/for Student Employment
- Office Server Extensions
... and 25 more »