What does ACIS mean in Occupation & Positions?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ACIS in the Business field in general and in the Occupation & Positions terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ACIS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ACIS mean?
- The 3D ACIS Modeler is a Geometric modeling kernel developed by Spatial Corporation, part of Dassault Systemes. ACIS is used by many software developers in industries such as computer-aided design, Computer-aided manufacturing, Computer-aided engineering, Architecture, engineering and construction, Coordinate-measuring machine, 3D animation, and shipbuilding. ACIS provides software developers and manufacturers the underlying 3D modeling functionality. ACIS features an open, object-oriented C++ architecture that enables robust, 3D modelling capabilities. ACIS is used to construct applications with hybrid modeling features, since it integrates wireframe model, surface, and solid modeling functionality with both manifold and non-manifold topology, and a rich set of geometric operations.
Discuss this ACIS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ACIS also stands for:
- Academic Contributor Information System
- Access Control Interlock System
- Adolescent Conduct Intervention Services
- Adult Correctional Information System
- Advance Cargo Information System
... and 14 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Associate in the Chartered Institute of Secretaries on Amazon.com
- Search Associate in the Chartered Institute of Secretaries on Google