What does SBB mean in Companies & Firms?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SBB in the Business field in general and in the Companies & Firms terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SBB in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SBB mean?
- SBB is a Polish progressive rock band formed in 1971 in Siemianowice, Upper Silesia by multi-instrumentalist and vocalist Józef Skrzek. It was one of the most popular super-groups in Poland in the 1970s; they also toured Czechoslovakia, East and West Germany, Bulgaria, Sweden, Denmark and the United States. The band split up in 1980 but was briefly re-activated in 1991, 1993, 1998 and finally in 2000.
Discuss this SBB abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SBB also stands for:
- Sabina Gold & Silver Corp.
- Santa Barbara, Barinas, Venezuela
- Schweizerische Bundes Bahnen
- Schweizerische Bundesbahnen
- Science Book Board
... and 14 more »