PEER is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for PEER in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PEER mean?
- a person who is the equal of another in abilities, qualifications, age, background, or status.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PEER also stands for:
- Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research
- Pagepublic Employees For Environmental Responsibility
- Peer Examination Evaluation And Redesign
- Personal Electronic Entertainment Robot
- Practical Educational Entertaining And Rewarding
... and 11 more »