MERIT is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for MERIT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MERIT mean?
- claim to respect and praise; excellence; worth.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MERIT also stands for:
- Magistrates Early Referral Into Treatment
- Manateen Emergency Response Initiative Team
- Maximum Efficiency, Risk-focused, Institution Targeted examination
- Medical Emergency Response Incident Team
- Membership Excellence Recruitment Initiative Team
... and 4 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Management Enterprise Risk Innovation And Teamwork on Amazon.com
- Search Management Enterprise Risk Innovation And Teamwork on Google