What does BPP mean in NYSE Symbols?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BPP in the Business field in general and in the NYSE Symbols terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BPP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BPP mean?
- In computational complexity theory, BPP, which stands for bounded-error probabilistic polynomial time is the class of decision problems solvable by a probabilistic Turing machine in polynomial time, with an error probability of at most 1/3 for all instances. Informally, a problem is in BPP if there is an algorithm for it that has the following properties: It is allowed to flip coins and make random decisions It is guaranteed to run in polynomial time On any given run of the algorithm, it has a probability of at most 1/3 of giving the wrong answer, whether the answer is YES or NO.
Discuss this BPP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BPP also stands for:
- Bachelor Preparatory Programme
- Bachelors Preparatory Programme
- Bahagian Pinjaman Perumahan
- Basic Parallel Pro
- Basic Parallel Process
... and 36 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Burnham Pacific Properties, Inc. (former symbol, delisted June 2002) on Amazon
- Search Burnham Pacific Properties, Inc. (former symbol, delisted June 2002) on Google