What does SACO mean in International Business?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SACO in the Business field in general and in the International Business terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SACO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SACO mean?
- The Colombian Air Service, or SACO, was an early Colombian airline. Founded in 1933, in 1940 SACO merged with the Colombo-German Air Transport Society; the new company was named Airline of the American Continent. Avianca still operates to this day. On 24 June 1935, a Ford Trimotor of SACO collided during take off with another Ford Trimotor of SCADTA at Medellín, Colombia. Fifteen people were killed including the world famous tango singer Carlos Gardel.
Discuss this SACO abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SACO also stands for:
- Cordoba Pajas Blancas, Argentina
- Serial Analysis Of Chromatin Occupancy
- Special Action Committee On ....
- Staff Actions Control Officer
- Subject Authority Cooperative Program
... and 2 more »