What does ACTA mean in International Business?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ACTA in the Business field in general and in the International Business terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ACTA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ACTA mean?
- Acta was a software program for creating outlines. It was originally developed for the Apple Macintosh and released in 1986. Acta started as a Desk Accessory, presumably to be used in conjunction with a Word Processor. In 1987 Version 1.3 was bundled with MORE, which was at the time published by Living Videotext. Opal, from A Sharp LLC, is the updated Mac OS X version of this software.
Discuss this ACTA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ACTA also stands for:
- Administrative Council for Terminal Attachment
- Adrenocorticotropic Hormone
- American Council Of Trustees And Alumni
- Association De Coordination Technique Agricole
... and 1 more »