TIDE is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for TIDE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TIDE mean?
- the periodic rise and fall of the waters of the ocean and its inlets, produced by the attraction of the moon and sun, and occurring about every 12 hours.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TIDE also stands for:
- τηλεατικές εφαρογές για την ένταξη των ειονεκτούντων και των ηλικιωένων ατόων
- Takahagi Integrated And Developed Education
- Technology And Information Delivered For Empowerment
- Technology Insertion Demonstration And Evaluation
- Thiazolidinedione Intervention with Vitamine D Evaluation
... and 4 more »