TAPS is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for TAPS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TAPS mean?
- (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a bugle signal sounded in a camp or military post at night as an order to extinguish all lights.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TAPS also stands for:
- Music played at funerals
- Target Acquisition Processing System
- Target Analysis and Planning System
- Tazewell Animal Protection Society
- Teachers Administrators Parents And Support
... and 12 more »