Our latest abbreviations»
- Repulsive liquids, rejected items, trash, un-recyclable, garbage, watercraft bilge content, swill in bottom of refuse collectors e.g. in Dempster Dumpsters, 'a nothing', worthless, vile odiferous accumulations, extreme negative results or leftovers from extensive energetic R. & D.: Useless ugliness. Non accomplishments; i.e. 'All this effort for zilch':
- 'zoid', vulgarization of numerous ;words; to wit; space, 'void', part of geometric space, figure, graphic, sketch, indescribable, a 'null', partial vacuum, the unknown, yet to be discovered of the universe:
- XOOO; VULGARIZATION OF XOSA n. a variant of Xhosa: Tribal reference/parochial of one of a Bantu people of Cape of Good Hope Province, South Africa:
- EXAGGERATED, EXTRANEOUS, EUPHONIOUS, EXPRESSION ESPOUSING EXCESSIVE ESPARANTO FOR 'ZOOLOGICAL'
- Nardine usually looks like 'YUCKIE'